2020 Quality Assurance Dates and Times
Due to COVID-19 and the "Stay at Home" order in Ohio. This year only we will be offering a Virtual Youth Quality Assurance option for youth. An email will be sent out to the families to register for the virtual training. If you have any questions, please call Audrey at 330-870-1165.
It was announced and approved at the April Columbiana County Fair Board meeting that attendance at a Clinic will not be mandatory for the 2020 Fair year. However, it is greatly encouraged that youth attend the virtual sessions that Junior Fair Committees are holding for this year. Eventhough, things are different for this year. 4-H youth still have so much they can learn through their projects.
No admittance to any quality assurance training 15 minutes past start time.
|2/6/2020||6:00 p.m.||United Local H.S.|
|2/17/2020||11:00 a.m.||Test Out for 12 - 14 & 15-18 year old SEE BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT TEST OUT (you must register with the OSU Extension office if you are planning on taking the test)|
Crestview Performing Arts Building - POSTPONED Reschedule dates are coming
Leetonia Library- POSTPONED Rescheduled dates are coming
2020 Test Out Date
February 17, 2020 at 11:00 a.m. at the OSU Extension office Please pre-register for Test Out
Test out Guidelines:
- Youth ages 12-14 years of age who pass the QA test out will need to retake the test when they reach the age of 15
- Youth ages 15-18 years of age who pass the QA test can test out of their annual QA program permanently
- All ages are based on a member's 4-H age (the age that they are as of January 1 of the current year)
What will be on the Quality Assurance Test?
This year the test will primarily be over the Good Production Practices 7, 8 and 9 but other Good Production Practices will be included. We are no longer able to have the review session before the test, so we recommend that members study their 4-H project resource books focusing on the Quality Assurance section of the book.
You can also use the following references to study:
- Introduction to Quality Assurance
- Good Production Practices 1
- Good Production Practices 2
- Good Production Practices 3
- Good Production Practices 4
- Good Production Practices 5
- Good Production Practices 6
- Good Production Practices 7
- Good Production Practices 8
- Good Production Practices 9
- Good Production Practice 10
If you have any questions, please call the Extension office at 330-424-7291.