4-H Program Advisory Committee
Chair: Dale Cusick Vice Chair: Kelly Cusick
Treasurer: Natalie Fraser Secretary: Brenda Irwin
Meeting Dates 2019:
Jan 22, 2019 at 7:00 p.m.
Mar 18, 2019 at 7:00 p.m.
May 20, 2019 at 7:00 p.m.
July 15, 2019 at 7:00 p.m.
October 21, 2019 at 7:00 p.m.
November 18, 2019 at 7:00 p.m.
What is 4-H Program Advisory Committee? We are a committee that is comprised of 4-H Advisors, Junior Fair Committee Members, Parents and Volunteers. We have been nominated by our peers to represent them on this committee as we work to make 4-H in Columbiana County stronger.
Our purpose as per our Bylaws:
- The Committee is organized exclusively for charitable and educational purposes and must follow all 501(c)(3) regulations .
- To ensure that 4-H, as a positive youth development organization, is available to all youth in Columbiana County who meet the 4-H age requirements.
- To help determine the needs and interests of all county youth enrolled in the county 4-H program.
- To assist in planning, evaluating, and recommending 4-H educational programming and experiences that meets the needs and interests of the county youth.
- To assist in recruiting and training adult and peer mentors to carry out county-wide 4-H Positive Youth Development programming.
- To assure family satisfaction with the 4-H Positive Youth Development program.
- To positively conduct, promote, and expand the 4-H program
- Complete fundraisers that help strengthen and expand 4-H youth opportunities in the county.
- Be a positive voice for the 4-H program in the community.
- Provide prospective, recommendations, and support to The Ohio State Univeristy Extension Staff.
Each year volunteers and parents are notified of the election. They will submit nominations. Those nominations that have been accepted will go on the ballot to be voted on at the annual 4-H Volunteer Banquet.
Annual Machine and Equipment Auction Concession Stand (held in February each year)
Silent Auction baskets (during the week of fair) Silent Auction Basket Registration Form
Kiss the Critter (during the week of fair)