Have you ever considered becoming a 4-H Volunteer?
There are many ways to volunteer in the 4-H Program. Here are just a few:
- 4-H Club Advisor
- 4-H Dog Club Leader (currently Columbiana County does not have)
- 4-H Shooting Sports Leader (currently Columbiana County does not have)
- 4-H Livestock Judging Team Leader (currently Columbiana County does not have)
- 4-H SPIN Club Leader
- short term interest clubs
- minimum 6 - 1 hour sessions (the sessions can be done in 1 month or spread out over time)
- covers a specific topic of interest (examples: Rockets Away, Duct Tape Art, Aerospace Design, Learn about Careers in Agriculture) this can be any topic you have an interest in that you would work with the 4-H Educator to implement.
- 4-H Activities
- help with 4-H judging events
- help with 4-H promotion
- help with 4-H day camps
- short term volunteer (to volunteer at a specific event or activity)
There are many opportunities to be a part of the 4-H Youth Development Program in Columbiana County. We are happy to answer any questions you may have. Call Audrey Dimmerling at 330-870-1165 (direct line) or email firstname.lastname@example.org or Angie Keshock at 330-870-1167 or email email@example.com